Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Spent $2.73 and Saved $57.74 in Coupons at Harris Teeter!

Today Harris Teeter started their Super Doubles where they double coupons up to $1.98. This means you can save up to $3.96 with a coupon. I had a coupon for EVERY product shown above. Most of the items were free with a coupon. Super doubles is awesome! I plan to make a couple more runs to Harris Teeter to stock up on some items. The event started at 7 and when I got to the store, some of the items were almost cleared out! I got the last pack of Chinet napkins for free which was a MUCH better deal than what I was looking for. I even saw a young guy shopping with coupons. Such a smart guy! You usually are women at the stores early with their coupon books.

Do a google search for Harris Teeter Super Double Deals January 2010 to find LOTS of blogs and websites listing deals and places to print off coupons to use to get free and really cheap items.

Baby was not included in the groceries. LOL
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment